Al Ghazi Services LLC
Hiring an Office Assistant for Abu Dhabi.
- Clean the premises at the start of the day.
- Preparing coffee and tea for Staff & Visitors.
- Distribute/deliver mails, correspondences, documents, and others to the concerned person.
- Helping the staff in performing their duties and assisting in day-to-day task such as but not limited to photocopying, filling or scanning documents.
- Organize and control kitchen and office material storage, keeping track of material consumption.
- Responsible for reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Responsible for removing trash and changing all trash bags.
- High School Diploma.
- Two years experience as an Office Assistant.
- Should be punctual, reliable respectful, trustworthy and honest.
- Basic computer knowledge.