Al Ghazi Consulting
Hiring a Customer service executive for Abu Dhabi.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum and at least a 3-years of professional experience in a customer service/Support environment.
- Perfect written and oral language skills.
- Must be a team player.
- A fast problem solver & basic computer skill.
- Excellent communication capabilities, with a good level of empathy and effective listening.
- Good administrative skills and computer literacy.