Al Ghazi Consulting
Hiring an Accountant for Abu Dhabi.
- Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the general ledger and other balances and accounts.
- Directs and reviews accounting entries such as cash reconciliations, income and expense transactions, fixed asset activities, payroll and other transactions.
- Supervises petty cash payments and the replenishment of petty cash.
- Ensures the fixed assets account is managed and maintained with strict adherence to the relevant procedures.
- Ensures the relevant books of accounts are compiled at the end of every financial period.
- Ensures all journal entries are posted to the general ledger and that closing procedures are met.
- Assists in the development, review and improvement of accountancy and computer systems.
- Analyses business performance / results, providing feedback to Management.
- Plans, manages, coordinates, and implements the year-end closing processes and procedures for assigned accounting records.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- Two years of experience in accounting field.
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) in English.
- Knowledge in Accounting software.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented.